Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's the year of the blog

I realized I haven't updated this web log in waaayy too long, so to sum up:

I was laid off from my previous job (they ran out of stuff for me to do and weren't willing to keep me on nor move me to a higher position)
I lucked into a part-time Production Internship (volunteered at the Annies, met a producer who mentioned they were looking for interns)
I landed a Story internship with the same studio, also part time (adding together to 5x a week, or "full time")

Both internships are unpaid, which sounds like a bummer but I'd rather be unpaid and be making contacts and building resume stock than simply being unpaid. Plus, I'm fortunate to have money saved up and supportive parents.

Check back again tomorrow and I'll post images of where I live!

No comments: